Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stands offer from SpeedWerks

Hey there!

SpeedWerks.com is a new supporting vendor of the Two Wheel Forum, and I have put together a discount on two types of stands for you guys/gals.

The K&L Swingarm Stand (rear stand) is your best bet, as far as for street riders.

The K&L Swingarm Stand:
- works with standard and button-type swing arms
- fully adjustable platforms with thick rubber padding make the stand safe and easy to use
- 1 1/2" tubing for years of dependable use
- Optional adapter pad measures 37cm max to 25.5cm min usable width

Non-spooled:
Retail: $139.95
Our normal price: $121.95
If you guys order 1-10: $109.95

Spooled:
Retail: $123.95
Our normal: $107.95
If you guys order 1-10:$96.95

These are great street stands and because they are broken down in shipping, they ship at a normal rate (vs. the Mad Standz:see below). We can also offer front stands, but most of you will probably want rear stands.

We have one other offer for you guys (these standz are great, but we can't give much of a discount because they are hand made and we don't get much of a discount.)

Mad Standz

We have an exclusive deal with Mad Standz to offer these great front and rear stands. They are 100% hand made from aluminum, which is three times lighter than the steel Pit Bull stands, and two times stronger (and definitely cheaper!). And, they are extremely durable. They are a favorite of the SpeedWerks racing team. Can easily be used on street bikes with swingarm spools. The only two "issues" with these stands is that because they are hand made, it will take 2-4 weeks for us to get them depending on how many are ordered. The other issue is shipping. These ship as a UPS oversized package and tend to cost more to get them to you.

# of Standz / (cost)Front / (cost)Rear
1-5 / $115 / $109.50
6-10 / 112.25 / 106.75
11-15 / 109.25 / 103.50
16-20 / 106.25 / 100.75
21-25 103.50 97.75

If anyone is interested in a stand, give me a call or shoot me an email at [email protected] and we'll get you set up with something that will work for your specific needs (street vs. race vs. track day). Thanks for welcoming us to your forum!!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Glad to have you...!!! :dthumb:

I guess the style we get, and how many, depends on everybodys ride! these would make nice surprises for santa to bring down the chimney too everbody!!

Maybe everybody who wants in on this, should post in here, as well as shooting them an email, so we know how many we are ordering and what kinda discount we are looking at based on those orders.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome! How 'bout everyone who wants a stand, email me at [email protected] with what kind you want and I'll collect them over the next couple of days and then let you guys know how many orders I have.

Even if we don't get a large order, we can still give you really good deals. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
Thanks for the welcome! How 'bout everyone who wants a stand, email me at [email protected] with what kind you want and I'll collect them over the next couple of days and then let you guys know how many orders I have.

Even if we don't get a large order, we can still give you really good deals. :)

she's the boss :thumbs: ...we've some members who dont post everyday, so that'll give them some time to log on and take advantage of this too if they like!

BTW..if we are ordering something other than stands, now or in the future, do we still email you directly each time, or just to thru your website ? :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like that! The "boss"! :)

You can do whatever you'd prefer. We're building up our online catalog, but there's TONS and TONS of products we still have left to put in. If you can't find something on the site that you're looking for, there's a 99.9% chance we can get it for you, and at a good price, so just email me.

If what you're looking for is already on the site, feel free to order it online. As I said, though, we haven't even made a dent into getting products in our catalog. I think we have around 4,000 products in there now, and about 25,000 to go! :eek:

I look forward to talking and meeting some of you in the future. As you'll notice from our web site, we're not just a warehouse shipping out products. We're an independent dealer who has been working on bike for almost ten years...and we're cool to boot! :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:

You can do whatever you'd prefer. We're building up our online catalog, but there's TONS and TONS of products we still have left to put in. If you can't find something on the site that you're looking for, there's a 99.9% chance we can get it for you, and at a good price, so just email me.

If what you're looking for is already on the site, feel free to order it online. As I said, though, we haven't even made a dent into getting products in our catalog. I think we have around 4,000 products in there now, and about 25,000 to go! :eek:

I look forward to talking and meeting some of you in the future. As you'll notice from our web site, we're not just a warehouse shipping out products. We're an independent dealer who has been working on bike for almost ten years...and we're cool to boot! :D
That works..thanks for info !! i'll be ordering some grips from you guys within the next week, so wanted to make sure I had all the info on how to order best. you'll like it here!! :cool:

BTW..u guys need to get an avatar, easier to spot your posts that way! :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:

Welcome and its great to have you on here as a supporting vendor. I am sure some of us will be getting incontact with you and its great to hear that you are 99.9% that if you don't have it you can get it. Looking forward to yo9ur posts and once again welcome.

By the way....if you ever run any specials on your site, please don't forget to let all of us know as well. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
What I want to know is...do any of your rear stands have a combination... Where 1 stand can do both spools and the universal flat feet?????

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gas Man said:
What I want to know is...do any of your rear stands have a combination... Where 1 stand can do both spools and the universal flat feet?????
Actually, the K&L stand that I was talking about has an optional adapter (I'd have to check on the price for you, but it's fairly cheap) so that you can do either. It's very cool to have that ability to switch if you want to.

We will always have specials on our site, but I will try to remember to post them here. Since we're new, wasn't sure what the "rules" are. Some forums don't allow postings such as those. If you haven't seen our site, our current special is power commander III usbs for $249.00 (for most models). It's the best price in the country right now.

:)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
. Since we're new, wasn't sure what the "rules" are. Some forums don't allow postings such as those. If you haven't seen our site, our current special is power commander III usbs for $249.00 (for most models). It's the best price in the country right now.

:)
Ur a supporting vendor, so that gives u dibs on giving us the good stuff first. ;) We're partners, we help you, you help us! its all good!! :cool:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that those two are not the only stands we have available. We do have Pit Bills and a few other options, however, we can't give as big of a discount on those to you guys. If you're interested, just email me or give me a call and I'll let you know pricing and such.

And thank you very much to everyone who checked out our web site! :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I checked your site. Are those the stands the ones you're talking about.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gas Man said:
I checked your site. Are those the stands the ones you're talking about.
Right now the only stands we have on our site, I believe, are the Mad Standz. Trust me, I'm working fast and furiously to put in new products. I have nightmares about products these days! :D

I will work on getting the K&L Stands in our online catalog today so you guys/gals can check them out.

·
Registered
408 Posts
FWIW, I use the K&L stands (front and rear) in my shop and I really like them. Not to mention she is offering a kick-butt price to you guys. Oh, and welcome to a new vendor!

Larry

PS - I'm not into internet parts and accessories sales and our service shops are many miles apart so I figured it's cool to show some support.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
larryg said:
FWIW, I use the K&L stands (front and rear) in my shop and I really like them. Not to mention she is offering a kick-butt price to you guys. Oh, and welcome to a new vendor!

Larry

PS - I'm not into internet parts and accessories sales and our service shops are many miles apart so I figured it's cool to show some support.

Not a problem larry, you're just reaffriming what we already knew, and from a reputable source! :cheers:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Larry, I too say thank you for your post! Way cool of you. :)

I told you I'd update you guys/gals on the orders, so as I was putting in our new Icon stuff, I figured I'd stop by and check out what you guys and gals were up to. No orders for any stands, but wanted to thank everyone who has been checking out our web site. I've been watching our stats, and I see lots of clicks from 2 wheel forum. That makes me very happy! :) Thank you all for stopping by and checking us out.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
When I decide on a new bike for sure, I'll order a stand from you. But that won't be until spring. Thanks for the GP, though.

·
Registered
216 Posts
is there going to be a group buy for stands?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts