Two Wheel Forums banner

Groups that require water or water wetter

1698 Views 11 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  jeeps84
Groups that I found on the web for trackdays or racer schools that require water or water wetter. This is what I found so far.

WERA and CCS all require water or water wetter for races in their rule books.

1. STT for Intermediate/ Advanced Group #6

2. NESBA for Advanced group. page 18

3. FASTTRAX neew racer school.

I'm sure there are a few more
1 - 2 of 12 Posts
My bikes have never been checked.
For all they know, they could have old fashioned antifreeze in them.
They always just ask what coolant I'm using and leave it at that.

Pleas for me and other riders.
Comply with the rules.
I would guess that all track would except these if actually asked.
1 - 2 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.