1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Faster than 16.0 seconds and 100mph! :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Moved to the Drag Section... this definately isn't a Off Topic thing...

·
Registered
24 Posts
slowmoe1340 said:
If you're talking a new model 750 it will run in the 10's without anything done to it.

You partner ran a old school 750 with just carbs and yosh pipes in the 9s back in day. That was way before either of us were racing. :wbs:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
1993 zx7, stock : high- 11's @ 123
full pipe and jet kit, stock suspension : low 11's @ 128
full pipe and jet kit, modified suspension and airshifter: high 10's (i forget the trap speed)

also depends on track/weather conditions and rider's ass.

i dunno about the newer bikes.

-a|ex

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
:iagree: A new GIXXER 750 will run mid 10's stock right off the showroom.:runaway:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
jeeps84 said:
The new one is almost a 1000 minus the top end.
:scratch:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Great out of the hole and falls short on the top.
:doh: So true.

·
Registered
97 Posts
weight is the factor

Matters on the weight of the rider i seen a new gsxr run mids 11 with a two plus same bike 30 minutes later low 10's with a 140 pound person also factor in track temp and tire pressure. gsxr usally run mid 10's between 128 132 mph in a quater on a cool day and with a good reaction time

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
190lb rider... not pro, just a guy who likeks his bike can be mid to upper tens end of a strett legal drag night. Theres so many htings to it... most people dont htink to soften the rear all the way up... it helps keep the front down and its still stock, no tie downs or anything... try launching a bike with static sag set correct for road coarse and then again all the way softened...its night and day on wheelies and stoppies.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts