Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Pigface1 said:
I'm seriously thinking about it. . Riding up there would be awesome. :cool:
Sounds very tempting....I have to check and see how much vacation I have left...use to live in Colorado Springs...lotsa nice ridin' there.

AMA racing this weekend at Fontana (40 miles away), but it was too late to register for that race. :cursin:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
wow wow wow, hold up. GAS MAN is def on the best, kawi. we all know this. i dont knwo if u can graduate to a gixxer, since all squids go right for a gixxer, i would have to classify it at a begginer squid bike. but in all seriousnous, "lol i can spell" we all know im just spitting this line of BS becasue i just wanted another post and to turn this into a little post whoring contest. lol

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Why is it too late? 40 miles away. . hell, fill it out and see what they say.
When I got to the page for selections of which race I would attend...the website wouldn't let me select Fontana.

Note: After double checking, they state "registration for this event has ended." :puke:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That sucks. . I wish there was one close to here. I'm all about going right now, but I know me. When the time comes, it'll be different. "Ah, **ck it," I'll say. :rofl:

ZX636...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Go to http://www.suzukicycles.com/ click "motorcycles" click on the 20th anniversary banner and it will link you to the registration.....

Suzuki is givine away a free two-day pass to an AMA race, parade lap w/ Kevin Schwantz, meals, etc etc. :here: All you need is your name and VIN. :cheers:
I get a blank page :cry:

would like a go at it :cursin:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Hell, as much as you talk about gixxer 1000s I figured you had one. :rofl: But in all seriousness you ride a ZX9 I think?
Nope... I mean I like the GSXR 1k's ...they're nice! And sense most people identify with them in a comparo...I use that as the demo bike alot in my analogies... but yes...mine is a 9R... it does fine for me..

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OneRedLT4 said:
I get a blank page :cry:

would like a go at it :cursin:
You get a blank page?? Just click on Motorcycles, and then on the bottom right there's a banner for their anniversary. . click that.

The page will pop up in a new window and it looks like this:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts