Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That is cool, but what a squid!!! And why is wearing a helmet? We don't want guys like this wearing helmets...it stops the natural selection...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Carrie, I cant believe you let dave do that in your apartment!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Yea, he ever tries a stunt like that and I am gonna do that on his arse while he sleeping! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:

LOL If I did that in our condo I would burn the carpet and probably get my arse kick up around my ears. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
and we wonder why sportbikes get a bad wrap!! prime example, a burnout in your house!!! :bash: genious at work here! :bonk:

·
Registered
396 Posts
To bad I live on the third floor. I can't even take a good dump without the family hammering down on me.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
jdog said:
To bad I live on the third floor. I can't even take a good dump without the family hammering down on me.

Dude :here: , we told you before Beer & Tacos......NOT a good mix. :flush: :whistle:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Dude :here: , we told you before Beer & Tacos......NOT a good mix. :flush: :whistle:

And this is why I keep her away from the tacos. :whistle:

I am in so much trouble when she reads this. Does anyone have a spare room or couch for me to crash on when she sees this?? :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:

I am in so much trouble when she reads this. Does anyone have a spare room or couch for me to crash on when she sees this?? :D

Unless you plan on a real long walk in the rain , I'll just pick ya up on the way home :willy:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Unless you plan on a real long walk in the rain , I'll just pick ya up on the way home :willy:

May need you to do that when she reads this. :D

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:

I got ya covered - I have an empty condo and an empty trailer that you can crash in either. Transportation not provided.. Might be a long ride to work though.. lol..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
I got ya covered - I have an empty condo and an empty trailer that you can crash in either. Transportation not provided.. Might be a long ride to work though.. lol..

Just a short ride for me to work. :lol: :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Just a short ride for me to work. :lol: :D
ride nothing..by the time u start it up, ur there...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts