Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum & i hope someone on here might can give me some insight I have heard about busa conversions & i have located a few motors & several 600 frames & can anyone tell me which year frame would be the best? what all is involved with putting the busa motor in the 600? I have located a 1999 unrestricted under 9000 mile complete busa motor for $1200 & a 2002 busa restricted motor for $1700 & several different year 600 gsxr frames which would be best overall frame to select? I currently ride a 2000 triumph tt600 & im bored with its lack luster performance.. trying to get something different. I like the busa but I prefer the 600 styling. so im planning to build this for fun on straight roads & 2 up on mountains then maybe ill put power comander or tuneboy on my triumph everyday bike.
Thanks for any help... sarcistic remarks... put downs.. lol lol lol
Randy

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hey Randy... I see you made it! :welcome: :twfrox:

I'm sure there are a few wrench heads around here that can help you out. But DANG... a busa motor in a 600 frame!!! Can we even think about keeping the front wheel down!

Have you cosidered other options..like a GSXR 1K frame? Might be able to make that fit a bit easier! Heck most of the GSXR's look the same for the most part anyway...

I can't wait to see how this turns out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.