Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im bbbaaaacccckkkkkk !!! Did ya miss me? ok wait, gas man, dont answer that! :lol:

Since my new position at work keeps away from posting alittle more than Im used too.. (but im working on that :wink: ) I havent been on as much in the last 1 1/2 weeks or so as usual.

I may not always be on quite as much as b/4..but I'm here...besides I gotta keep fending off DJ and Gas Man from my post count!! :redevil:

But just thought I'd whore it up alittle bit and start this thread. :thumbs: :twfrox: :cheers: :pat: :drool: :dthumb: :here: :seeya:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
:twfrox: Where else can you go and have the Mod... :whore: up the place...

:pat: :twfrox: ... :bslap: :doh: ... :rofl3: :neen: :rofl3: ... :us: :adminown: :us:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Bout time you post up somin!!! I'm tellin ya :tt:

I was gettin worried and bored with out ya man!! :puke:

Glad to see you doin some :whore: !! Just ain't the same without ya... I've had to start pickin on Twisty in your absense and there is a problem with that!! Twisty is going to make me pay for it next time I see him!!! :lol: :whistle:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the good thing about TWF is u dont have to be a mod to be a postwhore.. just ask gas man !! :lol: :lol:

besides..we cant let twisty have ALL the fun can we!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yep, I'm a :whore: and proud of it! :twfrox:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just wait..ur not far away from the next and final tag line !!! geez then ur head will really swell!! :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Just wait..ur not far away from the next and final tag line !!! geez then ur head will really swell!! :lol:
Damn Skibby!! :whore:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
bout time stranger! I was starting to wonder if really existed or just a figment of my imagination for the past several months!!! :hug:

·
Registered
338 Posts
You mean you have a job with responsibilities now???? :screwy:
wtf is wrong with the world? :crazy:
J/K...I missed ya!!!

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
:bthorse: Is that your Boss I hear calling????? :redevil:
:here: :wink: :whistle: :twfrox: :luck: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
You're back? I didn't even know you were gone. :rofl3: J/K, glad you were able to get back in here for a bit anyway. Hope things get straightened out at work so you can get paid to post again. ;)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This last paycheck I got from TWF had way too many zeros, and no other numbers.. figured I should come back to work ! :whistle: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
You mean you have a job with responsibilities now???? :screwy:
wtf is wrong with the world? :crazy:
J/K...I missed ya!!!
NO!!! That's not it at all!! He just hasn't figured out how to slack off yet...that takes time to study the job and figure out it's weeknesses!!! :redevil:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey N4S you could do like this other board that I go to, just start deleting some threads and lowering the counts. there was one :whore: that was really crying about it. :twfrox: :twfrox:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
welcome back (as if you never left) :lol: well you got to be the biggest post whore here :thumbs: you are poeples mentors :twfrox: :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts