Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally get to ride tomorrow. It's going to be 55, starting at 32 in the morning.
It rained all day today cleaning the roads of the salt and sand.
Then it's going to snow again the end of the week.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
that aint nothin i was sweating to day i was workin in the yard and was literally sweating (a lot too) :nonod: i like both seasons down here b/c its never THAT cold to not ride or whatever and it is nice in the summer but you dont got to swaet in the winter!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cali and any of those warm states would be nice for the long ridding season. Somedays are just to damn cold to ride around here.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
furorange said:
Cali and any of those warm states would be nice for the long ridding season. Somedays are just to damn cold to ride around here.
:iagree: You got that right... here the riding season is year around.. minus about two days... Got to love it... :cheers:

- :leaving:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Low said:
:iagree: You got that right... here the riding season is year around.. minus about two days... Got to love it... :cheers:

- :leaving:
yeah more like a week :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Yep, I pulled it out and rode in today, just got back from a nice little lunch ride...seriously debating on baggin the afternoon and just riding, tho the wife might get a little po'd about that one.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
DO IT-----------YOU WONT :lol:

·
Registered
349 Posts
anybody else from the colder areas sick and tired of hearing about these "blessed people" who still get to ride. :sob:

on a better note, the weathers getting warmer up here (although we had snow last week) i'll probably de-winterize next weekend, and just save the riding for little jaunts around the block for tuning and such. At least till the sweepers come out or we get a good rain.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Louisiana is good for riding year round, bad for snowboarding at all. Can i borrow some of yalls snow and a nice mountian to put it on? :whistle:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seven hours, 3 tanks of fuel, 62 degrees. What a great day.
Tomorrow it there will be a high of 39.
Now I am setting back with a Turkey and Coke. O'the life.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
Louisiana is good for riding year round, bad for snowboarding at all. Can i borrow some of yalls snow and a nice mountian to put it on? :whistle:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that was low!!!~!!!!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Dammit, it was supposed to be nice here today, but the weatherman was wrong. The rest of the 10-day forecast is supposed to be crappy and cold. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts