Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Half-Naked Man Dies In Motorcycle Accident

Production Company Allegedly Films Man

FREDERICK, Md. -- Maryland State Police are wondering why a motorcycle rider was riding half naked along Route 340 near Frederick moments before the crash that killed him Sunday afternoon.

Police said 21-year-old Shaun Matlock was wearing only a T-shirt and sneakers as he and six friends were riding their motorcycles near the Mount Zion Road exit.

Police said Matlock did a “wheelie” then lost control of his machine and hit a parked tow truck. The medical examiner is performing an autopsy and a toxicology screening.

Matlock’s friends and relatives planned a candlelight vigil last night at Famous Dave’s in Frederick.

Matlock’s aunt said a Baltimore-based production company, Holding It Big Entertainment, was filming him at the time of the accident.

Police have not confirmed the film company’s presence at the accident scene.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
crackheads... :rant: :nonod:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Matlock’s aunt said a Baltimore-based production company, Holding It Big Entertainment, was filming him at the time of the accident.

Any guesses as to what they produce? :leaving:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
twisty said:
:screwy: Hi my name is Famous "Twisty" can I take you order? :crazy:
As long as you wont do it half naked.. :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Any guesses as to what they produce? :leaving:

This is what I found about them and the link to their website.

http://www.holdingitbig.com/whatishib.html

What is H.I.B. Entertainment?

Holding it Big Ent. is an entertainment company originating from Baltimore, MD. The company holds extreme sports exhibition shows and events throughout the east coast, produces movies and video documentaries, conducts professional photo/video shoots for numerous online and paper magazines, and has a clothing line as well as a professional motorcycle stunt team.

Holding It Big Entertainment was started in 2003, and has been slowly gaining creditability locally, in order to become a top entertainer nationally. The company also works with some of the top producers/entertainers in the industry showcasing the multi-talented, from coast to coast.

One of the most important goals of the company, is to positively bring a form of entertainment to the public that is usually rejected due to lack of style, purpose, and organization.

·
Registered
396 Posts
One of the most important goals of the company, is to positively bring a form of entertainment to the public that is usually rejected due to lack of style, purpose, and organization
Don't think the present news is going to help there cause.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
Here a pic from that night...... :screwy:
There's nothing half naked about that guy... :puke:

What the heck is that doing on your pc anyway? Next thing I know you're going to post that pick of that half way hot chick with the you know what... :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:

What the heck is that doing on your pc anyway? Next thing I know you're going to post that pick of that half way hot chick with the you know what... :lol:

I don't think we want to know half the stuff on his pc. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gas Man said:

:lol: Sportbike Rider Pics has tons of crazy arse pics on there..hopefully he just got it, in their daily emails.. :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
twisty said:
YEah I did.
speaking of those...those emails used to come with thumbnails of all the daily pics, so you could sift thru the ones u didnt care for, now its just a link to go view emall ...sux arse.. i emailed the webmaster, he said at thier last upgrade, this option was taken away, but they were trying to get the thumbnails back!! that was like 3 months ago. :bash:

***check that..just got 1 today and they are finally back using the thumbnails again..I was just deleting them since I couldnt see the pics and going to site directly, but tried it today,and works again..nice!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Glad to hear that they are back to thumbnails as well. I hated having to click on them to open them just to see what the pic was. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
hello

GSXR750DJ said:
This is what I found about them and the link to their website.

http://www.holdingitbig.com/whatishib.html

What is H.I.B. Entertainment?

Holding it Big Ent. is an entertainment company originating from Baltimore, MD. The company holds extreme sports exhibition shows and events throughout the east coast, produces movies and video documentaries, conducts professional photo/video shoots for numerous online and paper magazines, and has a clothing line as well as a professional motorcycle stunt team.

Holding It Big Entertainment was started in 2003, and has been slowly gaining creditability locally, in order to become a top entertainer nationally. The company also works with some of the top producers/entertainers in the industry showcasing the multi-talented, from coast to coast.

One of the most important goals of the company, is to positively bring a form of entertainment to the public that is usually rejected due to lack of style, purpose, and organization.

Hi Just saw this and thought i would drop you a note i knew shaun matlock ( great guy) And yes he made a mistake, but his spirit will live on.He will always be remembered. I have never met anyone who did not like him. Not trying to give you additude just thought i would share. And the Famous Daves thing, that is the hang out- or chill spot for lots of local kids in our area. Thought the joke about the ribs was funny though. write back if you want email me at [email protected] with any thoughts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
foxracergirl said:
Hi Just saw this and thought i would drop you a note i knew shaun matlock ( great guy) And yes he made a mistake, but his spirit will live on.He will always be remembered. I have never met anyone who did not like him. Not trying to give you additude just thought i would share. And the Famous Daves thing, that is the hang out- or chill spot for lots of local kids in our area. Thought the joke about the ribs was funny though. write back if you want email me at [email protected] with any thoughts

Welcome to the site girl! and dont be afraid to voice ur opinion..its all good, and thanks for the info on this! be sure to put a post in the Off Topic New Members area and say Hi :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts