Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The easy answer is Sunday, however local mayors are urging kids to Trick-or-Treat on Saturday night because Sunday is a school night.

So am I supposed to sit out and have candy ready both nights? :damn:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Yea I have been reading about that in the paper. I think it would be best if it was Saturday anyway. Around here I beleive it will be saturday night but I don't know. Would kinda suck walking around with Spiderman and no lights on. :(

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
OK, so do it on a saturday nite, when everybody and their brother is out raising hell on the weekends...? no thanks, I'd rather have it on sunday, its always over by like 9pm at the latest around here anyways.

I think it'd be safer on a sunday nite, but thats just me :rolleyes:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I heard about this crapola on the news. I'm with Eric, 2 nights is BS!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I wanna trick or treat but I am too old :cursin:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Dactyl said:
I wanna trick or treat but I am too old :cursin:

You are never to old to go. I still go. :D And then I get told I am too old. :lol:

·
Registered
81 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
You are never to old to go. I still go. :D And then I get told I am too old. :lol:
I dont even have any kids to take or I would eat their candy. Maybe I will have to hit up my 6 year old cousin. :)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Dactyl said:
I dont even have any kids to take or I would eat their candy. Maybe I will have to hit up my 6 year old cousin. :)

There you go. Or if your going to be handing out some candy...just stash some away in your pocket if you have to. LOL thats what I did before. :D :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Hmm.. Walk around with a mask on Devil's night in Detroit and you'll probably get arrested...
around here, it'll get you a date. :eek:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I live in Enola....So our Trick or Treat night is on the 28th. Which I think is gay, because Austin STILL has to go to school on Friday! But then again, that's East Penn township for ya! :rolleyes: LOL

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
392 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Yea I have been reading about that in the paper. I think it would be best if it was Saturday anyway. Around here I beleive it will be saturday night but I don't know. Would kinda suck walking around with Spiderman and no lights on. :(
Just to let you know, they have trick-or-treat at the mall on the 28th (Thursday) at the West Man. Mall at 1pm and 7pm. It's pretty much a guarantee to receive candy and it not have pins in them. :eek:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I remember the days when you could out for trick or treat, and get a brownie, cupcake, apple, etc, and not have to worry about needles, poison and crack in ur treats!! :cursin:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I remember the days when you could out for trick or treat, and get a brownie, cupcake, apple, etc, and not have to worry about needles, poison and crack in ur treats!! :cursin:
Yeah for real! NOW we have these sick f---s, who think it's cool to put drano and razor blades into cookies and candy. They're KIDS for God's sake!!! Which is WHY I won't take them trick or treating around the neighborhood we're in NOW. It's a nice place to live, but I don't know anyone. At least in New Cumberland I know the people. But that doesn't mean I don't go through their candy. They do NOT eat the candy, unless I go through it first. I'm not rushing my children to the hospital because some psycho wants to harm little kids. LOL Whoa! Sorry about that little tangent there! *Goes back into my corner*

~* ChaR *~

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
The Police use to offer a metal scan of the candy when I was a kid...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I know some places still do that for kids. Great idea to keep the kids from eating something that they shouldn't. :dthumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts