1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Tank Slapper, '07 Rally Veteran
252 Posts
Man I love those. They look great, were they hard to install? :cheers: :dthumb:

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
look nice but red and blue are illegal in my state... actually any modifications that change the color or brightness of a headlight or taillight is illegal.. HID headlights are legal if they came on the car stock... if you modify your car with HID lights it is a ticketable offense..

·
Banned
11,673 Posts
look nice but red and blue are illegal in my state... actually any modifications that change the color or brightness of a headlight or taillight is illegal.. HID headlights are legal if they came on the car stock... if you modify your car with HID lights it is a ticketable offense..
Same here with the red and blue at least... Here's a link to check out some states, though the info seems to be sketchy (at least for my state) and some states aren't listed... May help some...

http://www.streetglow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1655

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks to all! it was kind of a pain but well worth it..

to the if thier illegal in my state? i have no idea.. but i do have them on a on/off switch.. it would only used them when just sittin around bike night or something of the sort...

yea that was a good site to get them but they don't have it for the zx10's..
i used a set that went to an R1.. it fit perfectly..

i'll post pix of the install of them soon.. i have an extra headlight for an
06 Zx10r than iam ogin to do just for a spare or i would sell.. more info to come..

·
Registered
76 Posts
they look sweet...i was thinking of them for my 636...but wasnt sure if they were legal in MI...does somebody know

1 - 20 of 41 Posts