Two Wheel Forums banner

Hangover or not?

2K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  3BoyzNaBike 
#1 ·
Geez, only had two beers last nite and I've got one hellluva hangover.....
anybody else get them? :scratch:

#7 ·
2FURYUS said:
I THINK that's what happened last nite.... :skep:
LOL Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no!!!!! Must've been good times if ya have to THINK about it...LOL There have been a few time I've gotten so lit I couldn't remember how I got into my bed or why everyone left me pass out on the couch...LOL...And of course the "What the hell happened last night?" But as long as you have a good time, NOTHING wrong with having to 'think' about it. :lol:

#8 ·
CharlieMavCBR said:
LOL Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no!!!!! Must've been good times if ya have to THINK about it...LOL There have been a few time I've gotten so lit I couldn't remember how I got into my bed or why everyone left me pass out on the couch...LOL...And of course the "What the hell happened last night?" But as long as you have a good time, NOTHING wrong with having to 'think' about it. :lol:
LOL, yeah, thanks to my buddy... one tequila, two tequila, three tequila.... floor...... of course it was all HIS fault. lol

#15 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
I have gotten them from time to time...but never on 2 beers. Maybe 2 Kegs but not 2 beers. LOL
2 kegs????? :buds: good gawd

#16 ·
2FURYUS said:
LOL, yeah, thanks to my buddy... one tequila, two tequila, three tequila.... floor...... of course it was all HIS fault. lol
it's always his fault damnit :smash: men are bad for my liver

#21 ·
bumblebee said:
yeah...yeah...yeah...and you love Nascar and watching HD videos too... I have a wallet-sized photo of Ben Franklin says you can't hang with the old man drinking at the gap and not have a hangover. I'm a Scot, and I'll take that challenge!

i have 2 of them that says I can. Bring it old timer :cheers:

#25 ·
ShanMan14 said:
Since I had kids, my alcohol intake has increased. :willy: :cheers:
Hmmm...well I have no kids....
Hmm... :scratch: ....how about this...since all y'all had kids, my alcohol intake has increased? :yesnod:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.