Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all take time to be with our families, burn some animal on the grill, I'd just like to wish every one well, and please ride safe if/when you ride this weekend ! I partied on Pensacola Beach yesterday and watched the Navy's Blue Angels Precesion Flight team throw down an awesome show !

:pat:
Steve.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Thanks to everyone in the past and present who helped to keep our future's bright and safe and allow us to have a day to celebrate our independence!

Wow the blue angels, there's none better !! :cheers:

Reactions: drewpy

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat:
As many of you know..I'm very patriotic... I want to wish all of our troops and veterns a Happy Forth of July. May them and their families be well and our prayers go out to all those that our currently surving. May they reutrn home safely to their family and loved ones. I have the ut most respect for them and what they have sacrficed for our great country. Thank you a million times over again! You guys and gals are the heros of this country.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
:cheers: :dthumb: :pat:

Reactions: drewpy

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Gasman are you sporting a Red, White & Blue sprocket on the Kaw this week? Might as well seeing you need to change that sprocket out weekly right?

Many thanks to the men and women who have served to keep this country free and happy 4th to everyone.. don't forget to blow some shiiiiit up..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Damn skibby MP!! I will let the cat out of the bag... I'm installing a retractable and fully extendable 4' USA flag in the tail of the 9R. With the flip of a switch I can extend my rod and hang a flag off it! :dthumb: :D

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
Damn skibby MP!! I will let the cat out of the bag... I'm installing a retractable and fully extendable 4' USA flag in the tail of the 9R. With the flip of a switch I can extend my rod and hang a flag off it! :dthumb: :D
They make switches for that? I thought you had to take a pill. :lol:
Happy 4th to everybody! :pat:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gas Man said.....

"Extend my Rod and hang a flag off of it"..... :readng: :yikes: :flush:
Our country truly is GREAT, and I am proud of what our Flag stands for !

:pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat:
Steve.

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
happy 4th ya'll

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Wild... I did didn't I! SWEEEETTT!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.