Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Now MP..are you sure you dont also do these kinda scarecrows for halloween, at your house?? :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Nice. Aren't we just full of pics to post today. LOL :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
Now MP..are you sure you dont also do these kinda scarecrows for halloween, at your house?? :lol:
lol.. No I usually just go outside and the mfrs run for cover. I used to pass out candy, drinking jack (and not hiding it) and jamming Slayer. Alot of kids just kept walking.. lol..

Yeah that first pic reminds me of the last halloween party - kegger - that I comandered one of the kegs (black and tan - the other was bud light) for myself, drank until I couldn't drink anymore and like 30 beers later I was passed out in the decorative coffin (threw the dummy out of it) with puke all over in the front yard. lol.. That was a f'ng great party.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gsxrgirly05 said:
i want to come to your parties..!!!!! do you have a boobie cam?!!! lol cause we all know i got the boobs for boobie cam!! haha ;)
I am sure we could work something out on the cam - we have lots of technology.. lol. Speaking of that I wonder what is up with a WOS Halloween party? I will have to look into that.

·
Registered
175 Posts
lol

well let me know.. i am always lookin for a reason to leave indy.. its so boring here...that or you guys can come here and i will have the kegs, live dj, and free food... and boobie cam.. but you can provide your own 2

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Rule of thumb.. if you can't remember it, it was a kick a$$ party!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nice pics, Halloween is definatley a great time of year. Living in the Northeast with all the color change.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts