Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Our first official TWF/WOS Wedding...

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
*gets tear*
This is sweeet :wink:
Weddings=drunkfest :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Will this be a wedding where you to ride off doing wheelies after the wedding? :lol: :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Will this be a wedding where you to ride off doing wheelies after the wedding? :lol: :dthumb:
Is there any other way to ride off??? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Will this be a wedding where you to ride off doing wheelies after the wedding? :lol: :dthumb:
Ok.... Dont' even think about doing that at our wedding! LOL My dress would probably get caught and pull my @$$ off! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Congrats to both of you. Thats wonderful!!

Will you be renting a limo or riding off on a bike? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww :hug: :hug: Congrats you guys!!!!!!!!! Wish you all the best of the luck!!! Let us know when you set a date!!!! :hug: :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
:dupe: :screwy: :help: :willy:













j/k Congrats to you both :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
Congrats! If there ever was a couple meant for each other...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
Congrats to the GSXR King and Queen.. I wish you nothing but the best and many years of happiness.. So is there a story behind this engagement - did you talk to the parents? How did you do it, etc... Spill the details bro.. Enquiring minds want to know..
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Congrats to the GSXR King and Queen.. I wish you nothing but the best and many years of happiness.. So is there a story behind this engagement - did you talk to the parents? How did you do it, etc... Spill the details bro.. Enquiring minds want to know..
:iagree: :withstupi :pat:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
If you are with stupid, i.e. MP, may God help you.. lol.. So let's hear it Twistmeister.. Unless it is a "dragon type top secret" or something...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
Well Pip we can safely say that your place at the right hand of the Father is secured in Heaven.. If you have to deal with Sir Crash Alot until death do you part then you are for SURE going to heaven! lol..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,654 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Well Pip we can safely say that your place at the right hand of the Father is secured in Heaven.. If you have to deal with Sir Crash Alot until death do you part then you are for SURE going to heaven! lol..


Well Lets see....I got down on one knee and asked her. Now talking to her Dad that was different. I TOLD him I was marrying his daughter ;). I told him" Can ask you question" He was like "sure". I said "I am going to ask chelle to marry me" And his face was the most surprised look I have ever seen. I have seen many surprasied looks in my day but was priceless. But he gave me his blessing and now I'm engaged :yikes: But i really love her and It was the best X-mas I have ever had....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
twisty said:
Well Lets see....I got down on one knee and asked her. Now talking to her Dad that was different. I TOLD him I was marrying his daughter ;). I told him" Can ask you question" He was like "sure". I said "I am going to ask chelle to marry me" And his face was the most surprised look I have ever seen. I have seen many surprasied looks in my day but was priceless. But he gave me his blessing and now I'm engaged :yikes: But i really love her and It was the best X-mas I have ever had....
OH GOD that was so sweet! :sob: :D Once again many Congrats to you and Pippi!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Congrats to both of you.. That's awesome!!! and Kudos to respecting her dad and asking him first! :thumbs:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
Well Lets see....I got down on one knee and asked her. Now talking to her Dad that was different. I TOLD him I was marrying his daughter ;). I told him" Can ask you question" He was like "sure". I said "I am going to ask chelle to marry me" And his face was the most surprised look I have ever seen. I have seen many surprasied looks in my day but was priceless. But he gave me his blessing and now I'm engaged :yikes: But i really love her and It was the best X-mas I have ever had....
:thumbs: :yesnod: :angelhap: :hug: :thumbs: I applaud you Sir!! Glad to hear you did it the right way. Too many of the old traditions are left behind these days. I'm sure you gained some major points with the soon to be in-laws!

I did the same, but my now father in law wasn't that suprised as you stated. Pips father was just surprised to get such a great amount of respect from you to him. I've almost never been so proud of you Twisty! :dthumb:

I did it on Christmas eve 2 years ago and it was a great thing! Glad to hear that everybody is all smilies at the GSXR household!!! :hug: :D
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top