Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's a lot of Fattails or Hardboys... :D A lot of middle-aged men going through mid-life crisis' too. I'm guessing the the sales of leather vests and salad bowl helmets rose as well.

:dthumb:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah heck... I don't hate them or their riders. But, like they don't "get" sportbikes... I don't "get" HDs.

To each his own.
:dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
too many people with too much money...eh no thanks, just give me my sportbike!!

but yeah, I think, no matter how bad economic times may get, you'll see harleys around for a good long time...there will be always be suckers around u know. :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
HD may suck to us as they say about our sportbikes suck. BUT..they are still up 30%. So they can't be sucking that bad. Someone is out there buying them.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
HD may suck to us as they say about our sportbikes suck. BUT..they are still up 30%. So they can't be sucking that bad. Someone is out there buying them.

once again..

there will be always be suckers around u know.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
once again..

there will be always be suckers around u know.

First...we heard that already.

Second...read what you typed and tell us if that makes sense. Both times. :smash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
F it and get a goldwing if you don't want a sportbike! Or even a nice BMW!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
First...we heard that already.

Second...read what you typed and tell us if that makes sense. Both times. :smash:

makes perfect sense to me..put down the crack pipe! :lol: ur rubbing off on me DJ :bonk:

and yeah, I'd take a wing or nice bmw over a hog anyday. coworker of ours is riding around his buddy's 100th anniver. edition harley while he's away. $25,000.00 for that thing!! NO THANKS!! I sat on it, and my arse about vibrated off the seat!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts