Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a Pearl Magma Red ZX6R, and I am at a loss as to what the best exhaust would be for it. I am just looking for a slip on muffler pretty much, I am not worried about a full kit..yet. I just know that the stock kit is very..very quiet. Also, some of you point me in the right direction for a rear seat eliminator (cover), fender eliminator, and anything else one may need.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:welcome:

There are many good brands and this has been a discussion here on TWF for many threads!

I would say... Micron, Yosh, Devil are my top 3

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
for the 05 i would get either a micron or a two brothers. and ask speedwerks for prices b4 you buy anywhere and fender eliminators, i personally got mine from sportbikecreations.net but i dont knwo about the 05, i know they have stuff for 05 but i dont kwno what all they have.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
i have a muzzy slip-on for my '04 636. and the undertail came from devilbikes.com. they had it painted to match and everything. i don't know about yours though, what with the undertail exhaust and all that. don't they just give you the rear seat cowl? i got one with mine when i bought it.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
quinn said:
I just put a two brothers on my 05 ZX-6R. I like it. Better than the stock.
:welcome:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts