Two Wheel Forums banner

Has your bike emerged from winter hibernation?

• It never went INTO hibernation!

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • No, but it's almost ready

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Yes, I'm already riding

Votes: 15 24.2%
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

· Registered
233 Posts
VolEngineer said:
Unfortunately mine just went into hibernation for a couple weeks while I am in north alabama. I don't know how you can stand it down here Shan. I am in Decatur for the Brown's Ferry refuel. I do not like Bammers.

Hey now, thats my home town......

Are yall just refueling 2 of them or is the third reactor coming back online sometime soon???

· Registered
9,794 Posts
Well this is just freaking awesome!!!

It looks like my baby gets to come out of the black cover and see the day light almost all week. I've only had my baby out 3 times since I've bought her and only one real day of riding. Other than that she's been hibrinating under the black cover. I'm glad to see spring is about here!!!:moped: :willy: :D

Mon
Mar 27 Sunny
58°/37° 0%

Tue
Mar 28 Mostly Cloudy
54°/42° 20%

Wed
Mar 29 AM Showers
59°/41° 30%

Thu
Mar 30 Sunny
66°/47° 20%

Fri
Mar 31 Isolated T-Storms
68°/53°

· Registered
9,794 Posts
jeeps84 said:
50's and 60's her all week but some rain in the forecast.
yeah same here. I will for sure come back home on lunch and uncover my baby and ride her to work for the first time.:willy:

· Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,176 Posts
Its looking like I'm going to have to go to a track to find some clean roads to let the Gixxer loose. The little snow storms keep blowing through causing the State boys to spread the salt and sand every where.:cursin:

· Registered
9,794 Posts
Gas Man said:
**** R1... I probably have logged more miles on the chop than you on the R1!!
Probably so! I think I've only got 135 miles or so on her. If this week is as nice as it's predicted then more miles will be on the log.

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
Yeah I've flogged about 200 miles on the chop. But I'm trying to only have small jaunts on the highway due to break in...

· Registered
9,794 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah I've flogged about 200 miles on the chop. But I'm trying to only have small jaunts on the highway due to break in...
Well you've got more than me! I only got to put 6 miles on the 1 today. So that puts me at about 141 miles on her.:cursin:

· Registered
9,794 Posts
jeeps84 said:
I would be going nuts.:crazy:
I am:willy: :willy:

Gas Man said:
Yeah I got like 200 on mine... maybe a few more Wed before going to work!! :damn:
Ok I looked at my trip A today and I've rode 190 miles since I bought it, but that number will be increasing this week!:dthumb:

· Registered
9,794 Posts
marko138 said:
It's gonna be pushing 70 degrees and no rain on Friday!!!!!!!

Project "Get my Bike started" began yesterday with install of the exhaust spring on cylinder #2. Project resumes today with other maintenence work...
hell yeah marko!!!! hey if you need any help getting that beotch started, give me a call!

· Registered
24,037 Posts
R1up0n1 said:
hell yeah marko!!!! hey if you need any help getting that beotch started, give me a call!

Stand by...

I'll be cleaning the plugs up today...they are black and smell of pure 92 octane. :yikes: goddammit I hope that works....I MUST ride this week. FU:cens:CK that...I must ride NOW!

· Registered
9,794 Posts
marko138 said:
Stand by...

I'll be cleaning the plugs up today...they are black and smell of pure 92 octane. :yikes: goddammit I hope that works....I MUST ride this week. FU:cens:CK that...I must ride NOW!
My cell is always on!:dthumb:
Gas Man said:
Ya well you'll catch up now that I'm going back out of town to work...
Hey GM I'm up to 195.5 miles so far! I am going to go ride more now.:lol:

· Registered
233 Posts
jeeps84 said:
I would be going nuts.:crazy:

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I am as well, Nothing wrong with the bike. Just Cant afford the new back tire for it right now. Damn taxes and rent and bills!!! :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:

61 - 80 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.