Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an awesome series.. Pistons had another great year but in the end it was all Spurs in the second half.. I don't even watch basketball at all and I watch all of the finals.. Maybe I found my replacement for NHL Playoffs since I no longer recognize the NHL or anything related.. Congrats to the Spurs.. Don't mess with Texas..

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Mudpuppy said:
What an awesome series.. Pistons had another great year but in the end it was all Spurs in the second half.. I don't even watch basketball at all and I watch all of the finals.. Maybe I found my replacement for NHL Playoffs since I no longer recognize the NHL or anything related.. Congrats to the Spurs.. Don't mess with Texas..

Fork Texas, I hate it! And basketball, I don't like that either! :2cents:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Was a great series...Duncan stepped up in the 2nd half of game 7. Detroit couldn't make a basket in the 4th qtr, but still one of the best finals in yrs... :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Great series, Great Game! SOmeone had to win, unfortunately it was not Detroit. Tons of "should haves" that could have changed the outcome. But bottom line is San Antonio did a great job!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I hated that game... the only good part is it was on the big screen in hidef!!

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
I thought that when Sheed hit that three at the end that they could actually tie it up but no dice. Good series. I love game 7's.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Pistons played like hell last night They were terrible. I hated seeing them lose that way. I'm not happy with the outcome at all. Going now because getting pissed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts