Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason number of people like to follow my posts on forums :crazy: TWF Bikerdude loves my posts :crazy: 99% of his 72 posts are directed at me :scratch: Bikerdude, may be from San Francisco but not :gary:
Anybody else have people that follow you around forums?

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
NOPE! maybe the bikerdude likes you :scratch: :wtf: :gary: I don't have time for another forum..I spend all my time here on twf, work, or riding. I'm even on at work. :twfrox:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SVupON1 said:
NOPE! maybe the bikerdude likes you :scratch: :wtf: :gary:
:puke:
Didnot realize bikerdude had a thing for me, until somebody pointed it out :willy:
Checked out his 72 posts, 99% directed at me :yikes:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SVupON1 said:
Your right Jetski, he does seem to quote all your posts and reply.
Only person on TWF he does reply to :scratch:

·
Registered
213 Posts
:rofl: Nah.....just jumping on the bandwagon bro.........It seemed like the popular thing to do so I quoted some of your posts. Nothing more...nothing less. You have to admit, some of your posts have been, well, pretty lame. Based on what people have posted I think they agree. But hell, it's all in good fun. I guess you need thicker skin. :rofl:

Gotta go now.....I have a weight lifting contest to go to and then I have a photo shoot with some unsuspecting ladies on the street :rofl: :cheers: :dthumb:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Oh...and what other forums? I do not belong to any others but it would funny to see if you post the same lame crap on your other forums :rofl: :loser:

And it's funny you bring this up because I have been PM'ed by a number of members that say the same thing about you :rofl: Hmmmm, how many names are you up to now on some other forums? :rofl: :loser:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.