Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YOu know which one I'm talking about? The one where the guy wakes up in bed with the "Burger King"?

Is BK trying to appeal to an alternate lifestyle or something? Seems odd to me, the commercial.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
their going retro, back to the 70's,when they actually marketed that dude as their mascot! :lol: but yeah, maybe somebody is the marketing dept. still has a hangover from the 70's :smoke:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ya know. I've seen that commercial at least 100 times, and every time I cringe! I just don't like it! Maybe a bit too much **** signs than I like!

meat and cheese and more meat and cheese.....YIKES!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
The first time I saw it I was like :wtf: But o well. They can do what ever they want.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Wendy's is better anyways! Burger King is a close second though.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Wendy's is better anyways! Burger King is a close second though.

That Wendy's chick is HOT. I like seeing her on tv. :lol:

·
Registered
673 Posts
I just laugh everytime i see that commercial.. B/c of the dumb expression on the bk's face. Its funny.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
r1crazzy said:
Seems kind of gay to me.

Welcome to Twowheelforum. They do look gay but makes you laugh at the same time. Great to have you here. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
That Wendy's chick is HOT. I like seeing her on tv. :lol:
HOT Wendy's chick???? I haven't seen this? All I see is the un-official Wendy's spokesman. No chick!!! WTF?

But I agree, Wendy's is the best, maybe second to White Castle but not sure!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
HOT Wendy's chick???? I haven't seen this? All I see is the un-official Wendy's spokesman. No chick!!! WTF?

But I agree, Wendy's is the best, maybe second to White Castle but not sure!!
There sure aint many hot Wendy's chicks around here either ...and whats a white castle ? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
There sure aint many hot Wendy's chicks around here either ...and whats a white castle ? :rolleyes:

Whats a White Casle? OMG. Have you never heard of them. They are like a McDonalds for us. They were founded in 1921 by Edgar Waldo "Billy" Ingram in Wichita, Kansas. He partnered with short-order cook J. Walter Anderson who invented the hamburger bun in 1916.

MsDonalds wasn't around till 1955. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Whats a White Casle? OMG. Have you never heard of them. They are like a McDonalds for us. They were founded in 1921 by Edgar Waldo "Billy" Ingram in Wichita, Kansas. He partnered with short-order cook J. Walter Anderson who invented the hamburger bun in 1916.

MsDonalds wasn't around till 1955. :D

Ok mr. google search cuz I dont know the answer to that question either!! :smash: I've spent most of my life here in PA, and while I've visited many states and different areas, I just never heard of it!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Ok mr. google search cuz I dont know the answer to that question either!! :smash: I've spent most of my life here in PA, and while I've visited many states and different areas, I just never heard of it!!

Yes I used google to look for a few facts but I have been to and eaten at them many times growing up. There are some in Ohio and Ky where I have lived. So there. hehehe They are nice to eat at. Food is pretty good. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I'll have to check one of these out when we go up to Michigan next summer to hang out with WOS!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Matt, I can't believe you don't know White Castle. That is almost a sin for not knowing.

Have you ever had a slider?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yeah yeah yeah..just shoot me why dont ya.. :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts