Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crazy thing is, my g/f and her family used to live in Hawaii, and her brother was friends with Kainoa

Late

Darksyde

·
Registered
137 Posts
Man, don't ride the same roads he's riding on! Think I'd just find another part of the ocean :flush:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Man! That was a beating with a capital EATING :yikes:

That kid was just on the WRONG side of the ocean that day...Was he really talkin' trash to the guy?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, stupid tourist couldn't understand that it REALLY pisses of the islanders when you try to surf in the middle of a competition. i just can't believe he had to get his ass whooped, what was it, 3 or 4 times, and get his board broken before he finally gave up. Grade A MORON.

Late

Darksyde

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I guess I don't get it... maybe my 33% yankee is the problem... F' them they don't own the waves... but damn... 1 guy versus how many!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I know... I mean I understand you are trying to do something but COME ON!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I could see runnin' him out of the water where they were tryin to have a competition, but kikn his azz on the beach and then bustin his board, totally unneccessary.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah a bunch of a-holes!

·
Registered
941 Posts
The kid walked back up to him on the beach after getting his arse kicked in the ocean. As for the ocean thing.......there was a guy on a jetski (probably a judge), trying to get him to leave and he wouldn't. Did he deserve the arse kicking.....hard to say in the ocean what was said, on land....yeah he did because he already lost once and then went up to the guy again. Idiot. The whole story really isn't there but approaching the guy who already kicked your arse once and comfronting him...........SQUIDTARD.

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
note to self, dont piss off the locals! :yikes: :leaving:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Never PiZZ off the locals!
I saw this last summer from a different site. :lol:
The guy was a a$$ for not leaving when asked and it went from there.

Kainoa kept the board and the guy came back threatening them if they didn't give it back and got his a$$ kicked again. :bslap:

If I remember right, Kainoa was fined, lost point in the competition or disqualified for unsportsmanlike conduct. :skep: :crazy:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Never PiZZ off the locals!
I saw this last summer from a different site. :lol:
The guy was a a$$ for not leaving when asked and it went from there.

Kainoa kept the board and the guy came back threatening them if they didn't give it back and got his a$$ kicked again. :bslap:

If I remember right, Kainoa was fined, lost point in the competition or disqualified for unsportsmanlike conduct. :skep: :crazy:

Ahhhh, now I understand.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts