Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all my friends were wondering which one of these fast ass production bikes would win in a heads up race... i saw a think on super bikes, where they did a best out of 3 and zx14 beat the busa but i dont know man there just 50cc difference and the weight is pretty close the same i guess it just come down to the driver....what do you guys think?? :idk:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not looking at buying one of those bikes, just wondering which one is faster....me and some buddys were arguing about this

·
Registered
68 Posts
you should not buy a bike on looks. the kawi is always #1 in the speed dept. with the better motor. the 10r will beat r1. but the r1 looks are the best. just my two cents.

·
Registered
462 Posts
ride on what you like:cheers:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks byron that video is perfect...i hang out with alot of puerto ricans and they love there hayabusa's so i was goin for the kawi and im gonna show them this video

·
May 2007 BOTM Winner!
3,906 Posts
Thanks byron that video is perfect...i hang out with alot of puerto ricans and they love there hayabusa's so i was goin for the kawi and im gonna show them this video
watch out though because pro wise the busa still rules. there are just to many aftermarket supporters at the moment keeping it on top.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i got nothin against either bike...but now its nice to know that there something out there goin after the busa, and now something to piss off my friends who love the busa

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Your welcome
i got nothin against either bike...but now its nice to know that there something out there goin after the busa, and now something to piss off my friends who love the busa
:dthumb:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts