Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
The least he could do is wear some gear, esp if he's going to lie in the street :lol:

Better than stealing one! Did anyone see the tv special interviewing guys who steal bikes? I was blown away by a guy's statement that the reason they steal them is the fault of the manu's for making them so expensive. :bonk: Now, why can't we execute these people? :scratch:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that, it was an expose on 2Wheel Tuesday. I couldn't believe the tenacity of some of them.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's great!!! :lol:

·
Registered
105 Posts
kanwisch said:
Did anyone see the tv special interviewing guys who steal bikes? I was blown away by a guy's statement that the reason they steal them is the fault of the manu's for making them so expensive.
Kind of like hackers who claim they're doing the victim a favor by exposing weaknesses in their system, correct?

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
BigDaddyV said:
Kind of like hackers who claim they're doing the victim a favor by exposing weaknesses in their system, correct?
Well, I do know a bunch of companies that advertise for hackers to try their systems out. I also know of one company, forgot the actual name, who has been having a contest to do it for years and nobody has been able to break in.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
I'll punch someone in thier face and say, "I just let you know that you arent being alert enough, youre welcome."

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's the most harshness I've ever heard from you JK!

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Can't believe no one has asked why in the world there was a bike painted on the ground anyway?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
It's a bycicle lane... DUH!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.