Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pigface1 said:
He'll be a great NFL QB, IMO.

I think he will as well though, much better pro prospect than drew brees has turned out to be so far..but ur boy from OK is definately struttin his stuff this season! :eek:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
i was really keepin an eye on kyle orton..but he's slumped as of late..
After his performance against WI, I think he's out. My wife and much of the media disagrees, but its a gut feeling.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drew Brees hasn't done much. . Roethlesberger (sp?) has come on strong. :here:

The look of disbelief on everyone's faces at the games here after some of Peterson's plays are hilarious. He's just sick.

What's even more interesting is he was the #2 recruit in the nation last year I believe. The #1 recruit is Rhett Bomar, QB from Texas, and we got him too. His highlight videos are as impressive as Peterson's. :D

Still, I think Reggie Bush has a legitimate claim to Heisman as well, ahead of Leinart.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Drew Brees hasn't done much. . Roethlesberger (sp?) has come on strong. :here:

The look of disbelief on everyone's faces at the games here after some of Peterson's plays are hilarious. He's just sick.

What's even more interesting is he was the #2 recruit in the nation last year I believe. The #1 recruit is Rhett Bomar, QB from Texas, and we got him too. His highlight videos are as impressive as Peterson's. :D

Still, I think Reggie Bush has a legitimate claim to Heisman as well, ahead of Leinart.

yeah boy..gotta love Big Ben

the heisman is so wide open at this point, its crazy...I really like orton's style, its too bad he flubbed up these last few weeks..

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Big 12 is a bigger debacle than my Big 12 right now, and that's saying something. lol

He just fell apart, I don't know what the hell happened to him. At one point I think he had 18 TDs and 0 INTs. :crazy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pigface1 said:
The Big 12 is a bigger debacle than my Big 12 right now, and that's saying something. lol

He just fell apart, I don't know what the hell happened to him. At one point I think he had 18 TDs and 0 INTs. :crazy:

yeah i saw that stat before, and was Damn!! he's lookin like a lock...he should still get drafted pretty high when the time comes, no doubt

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
im pretty sure he's a senior, but i'll check on it..even if he's a junior, it wouldnt surprise me to see him come out early..i hope he doesnt, that last year of college is vital for many players..

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jetskifast said:
Player to watch Cal QB Rodgers ;)
I know Rodgers, damn good QB. If he works hard, some day he can be as good as White. :D

But seriously, top QBs in the country are White, Rodgers, and Leinart by a large margin. The teams around them help obviously, but when you look at TDs vs INTs, that shows good decision making on their part, those numbers don't lie.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pigface1 said:
I know Rodgers, damn good QB. If he works hard, some day he can be as good as White. :D

But seriously, top QBs in the country are White, Rodgers, and Leinart by a large margin. The teams around them help obviously, but when you look at TDs vs INTs, that shows good decision making on their part, those numbers don't lie.

those numbers dont lie, u got that right....something else to chew on as well, how many great QB's with undeniably awesome stats in college, come out into the pros, and just plain flop...the list is endless...the character of the player, the system he came from, the competition etc. all contribute to success in the NFL. OK is all good, but so many other schools, groom these beastly prospects and they end up holding a clip board during most of their careers.

Thats kinda why I like Orton, Purdue is an NFL type system,so he "should" do well..but then again, brees, well nevermind him. :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts