Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drew Brees hasn't done much. . Roethlesberger (sp?) has come on strong. :here:

The look of disbelief on everyone's faces at the games here after some of Peterson's plays are hilarious. He's just sick.

What's even more interesting is he was the #2 recruit in the nation last year I believe. The #1 recruit is Rhett Bomar, QB from Texas, and we got him too. His highlight videos are as impressive as Peterson's. :D

Still, I think Reggie Bush has a legitimate claim to Heisman as well, ahead of Leinart.

· Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Big 12 is a bigger debacle than my Big 12 right now, and that's saying something. lol

He just fell apart, I don't know what the hell happened to him. At one point I think he had 18 TDs and 0 INTs. :crazy:

· Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jetskifast said:
Player to watch Cal QB Rodgers ;)
I know Rodgers, damn good QB. If he works hard, some day he can be as good as White. :D

But seriously, top QBs in the country are White, Rodgers, and Leinart by a large margin. The teams around them help obviously, but when you look at TDs vs INTs, that shows good decision making on their part, those numbers don't lie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.