:hi:
Found this place thanks to PigFace1 over on okcriders. I own an 01 Katana 600
My first bike and loving it :D

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Cyndi said:
:hi:
Found this place thanks to PigFace1 over on okcriders. I own an 01 Katana 600 pics in the gallery.

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here! Going to check out your pics now... ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ShanMan14 said:
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here! Going to check out your pics now... ;)
There's some of my Kat and I on a different forum... I'll post them here if my fiance ok's it, afterall he is the photographer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Checking in from Huntsville, Ala. Own an 03 GSXR1000, 8k miles, veteran of track days at Talladega and Barber, have owned 21 street bikes, been to racing school, just sold my race bike [track day only]. Love Deal's Gap. Almost memorized after 3 years. Look for "Charlie" on the back of my red/white Kobe leathers. Anyone nearby or going to the gap soon? We have our own group www.valleysportbikers.com down here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BusaBabe said:
Hey girl, good to see so many us around. :cool: Let's show the guys who the real sport bike riders are. :smilelol: :eek:
Just say when, lol
I miss California
time for me to visit my home state

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
BusaBabe said:
Hey girl, good to see so many us around. :cool: Let's show the guys who the real sport bike riders are. :smilelol: :eek:
Never doubt a woman riding a busa.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts