Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed on to see what its like and to maybe get some info on Ninjas.
I have an 86 Ninja 600R. First bike I have owned and first I have driven. I like it and enjoy it when I find time to ride (other then the spills). Hopefully I can find some people to talk to.

Always have fun riding
Ninjagirl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
Hey ninja, welcome to TWF. You'll love it here. My second bike was a 89 ninja 600. Just have fun and post up, there is tons of fun people here. This forum is like no other.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
FO SHEZZY MY NEZZY!!! TWF IS OFF THE FORUM CHAIN!! LMAO :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
ninjagirl said:
Just signed on to see what its like and to maybe get some info on Ninjas.
I have an 86 Ninja 600R. First bike I have owned and first I have driven. I like it and enjoy it when I find time to ride (other then the spills). Hopefully I can find some people to talk to.

Always have fun riding
Ninjagirl
Ninja....NICE. ZX7R myself and my friend and fellow club member (WOS RULES!) the Gas Man has himself a ZX9R. You'll see plenty of him around here...he even has his own thread!!! Anway, welcome Ninjagirl. It's fun around here. You'll enjoy it. :dthumb:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Yep, I'm postwhorin it up today!!! And yes, I do have my very own postwhored/jacked thread!!! That's cause I got pull with management... :lol:

Kaw's RULE!!! And if you got anything to say in oposition....talk to Chev!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
ninjagirl said:
Just signed on to see what its like and to maybe get some info on Ninjas.
I have an 86 Ninja 600R. First bike I have owned and first I have driven. I like it and enjoy it when I find time to ride (other then the spills). Hopefully I can find some people to talk to.

Always have fun riding
Ninjagirl
Welcome ninjagirl!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
welcome to the site ninjagirl..great to have you on board!! you've already got a friend in Gas Man ;) ..he's bleeds kawasaki! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
welcome to the site ninjagirl..great to have you on board!! you've already got a friend in Gas Man ;) ..he's bleeds kawasaki! :cheers:
WTF N4S750. No love for me. I love and bleed Kaw too and you leave me out. What the heck is going on around here. This is crap. I'm pissed. :chill: :chill: :chill: OK, I'm better. Just giving you a hard time my friend. Really, that's all I'm doing. Just playing around. That's it, I swear. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
chev said:
WTF N4S750. No love for me. I love and bleed Kaw too and you leave me out. What the heck is going on around here. This is crap. I'm pissed. :chill: :chill: :chill: OK, I'm better. Just giving you a hard time my friend. Really, that's all I'm doing. Just playing around. That's it, I swear. :D

well ur just full of it today aint ya.. :lol: ...and yes ur right..shame on me, :flush: I did leave out another WOS kawa guy!! my bad, i'll flog myself and by u a new zx10!! :redmc:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
well ur just full of it today aint ya.. :lol: ...and yes ur right..shame on me, :flush: I did leave out another WOS kawa guy!! my bad, i'll flog myself and by u a new zx10!! :redmc:
Yeah, I'm on a fire today. Fiesty as can be. But anyway, it's all in good fun. Just don't leave out another WOS again or else.......... We'll have to drink beer and talk about it or something. :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
twisty said:
Welcome, I understand everyone can be perfect. Take for instance chev and gas. They are to close friends and ride Kaws.
ha ha ha ha ha. Twisty funny. Twisty real funny. I'd say something cool like my Kaw can kick your GSXR's arse but then I'd just be telling lies and it's not good to lie. SO I've been told!!! But say it again and I'll punch you in the neck!!!!!! (inside joke between all of us WOS that went to the gap last year). Come to the gap with us and you can be in on our cool jokes too!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
chev said:
ha ha ha ha ha. Twisty funny. Twisty real funny. I'd say something cool like my Kaw can kick your GSXR's arse but then I'd just be telling lies and it's not good to lie. SO I've been told!!! But say it again and I'll punch you in the neck!!!!!! (inside joke between all of us WOS that went to the gap last year). Come to the gap with us and you can be in on our cool jokes too!!! :D

yes i wanna be cool too..please punch me in the neck at the gap this year !!! :wink:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
Welcome, I understand everyone can be perfect. Take for instance chev and gas. They are to close friends and ride Kaws.
Thanks Twisty! I appreciate the compliment...saying that Chev and I are perfect. We do ride Kaws and I'm sure that is the real reason why we are so perfect!!

Damn that mis-spelling by you is sure getting your message all sorts of messed up isn't it?!?!?! :lol: :dthumb:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Chev, you should put this in your signature..

"Yeah, so the Draggin punched me in the neck, I got up and still kicked his arse!"

Either way, you guys are cracking me up today!!! OMFG!!!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top