Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i could use some creative suggestions on ways to avoid helmet hair. i have a short, pixie style haircut and hate to wear ballcaps because i look to boyish in them. i hate the way my hair is flattened after i take off my helmet. it's nearly impossible to get any volume out of it until i wash it again. oh i hate being so vain...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yo IT... dew rag maybe! beanie style cap.

I don't know...bring a brush with ya.

Either way... in case I missed ya... :welcome:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
itgirl25 said:
thanks for the input, but i'm not into that GI jane look. and by the way, my sig. says does this bike make my butt look fast, NOT FAT. may i suggest hooked on phonics. lol. :wink:
Funniest post EVER. I think I like this girl :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She said to get hooked on phonics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can we say owned?

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanx for all the suggestions gang. i think i'll try the do rag first. if that fails me, then it's a backpack full o' hair supplies i guess. at least as long as i want to look cute anyways. i thought short hair would be less affected by my helmet. guess not. if i do decide to go sinead o connor, i'll post the pics here first. but don't hold your breath for that. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well it's just distroying the point! You are suppose to ride for the fun of it. Not to look all made up!

I'm :sorry: but that just isn't right! A single brush...ok... but a bag of crap! DUMB!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I can understand the problem... I do have a wife that rides on my bike. But she doesn't bring anything... she just adjusts her hair with her hands and maybe puts it in a pony tail....

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
LOL.... hell I could careless what my hair looks like...GM saw that. Besides, people are gonna look at the bike first, and the person later, but by then, all they will be seeing are very faint lights in the distance. :lol:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts