Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after read the forums for a bit, its seems like theres no helmet laws in the state?

so are there any people that don't wear helmets south of the border?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
beanz said:
after read the forums for a bit, its seems like theres no helmet laws in the state?

so are there any people that don't wear helmets south of the border?

You may want to try to catch up on your reading of some of the threads in here. I don't think we can express our selfs any more about how important it is to wear your lid all the time. Ride safe and arrive safe. Wear your lid.

In Pa where me and Matt live, along with many other states, there is no law for wearing your lid. But we wear it ALL THE TIME. :thumbs:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would no more ride with no helmet than ride nake. Either way it will hurt big time. Take something heavy like a hammer and give yourself the slightest tap. Then think about riding with no cap :screwy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Hey that rhymed !! good one! :wink:

·
Registered
604 Posts
I get pretty close to the Indianna border sometimes (no helmet law down there) and I only cringe when I see those yahoos riding around with no helmets; Not only in their state, but when they come into Michigan too. You won't ever catch me without one.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Helmet laws suck! :flush: Personally I always wear one, but I think it should be up to the individual whether they have to wear one or not...just like seatbelts, abortion, etc.... :2cents:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts