Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
this is probably quite effective from keeping out the wind noise, but depending on how long your neck is, it might not provide too much protection from the chillin cold that hits your neck...combine this with nice neck warmer and ur all set! :thumbs:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
OK, so which one of your money bags is going to order one and give us a review???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
OK, so which one of your money bags is going to order one and give us a review???
Ok Twisty, let us know how you like it! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Looks pretty sweet. If anyone gets one or knows someone with one let us know how well it works. :dthumb:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Ok Twisty, let us know how you like it! :D
You got that right! He's made of money and that's why he's in sunny Florida right now...that bastard!!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might get one, do a review. Someone find a link for this thing in the States, that one is for the UK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
I have a NOJ Quiet Rider Deluxe that I use in the winter time. It is a pretty similar product. It doesn't block a tremendous amount of wind noise, but it definitely helps keep heat in your helmet in the winter. I don't use it in the summer, but put it on the helmet for the cold. Not a bad item...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
stevnmd said:
I have a NOJ Quiet Rider Deluxe that I use in the winter time. It is a pretty similar product. It doesn't block a tremendous amount of wind noise, but it definitely helps keep heat in your helmet in the winter. I don't use it in the summer, but put it on the helmet for the cold. Not a bad item...
Like this one?



http://www.calmoto.com/SHOP/qr-01.html
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top