Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Do you want it to incorporate the current TWF logo, or something totally different ?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
LOL I like the first one. Company VP on his way to work. True rider. :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
He had to hurry and get to his wedding before she married the best-man. :smilelol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
That is the sweetest red x I have ever seen. You sure you don't mind me useing it. LOL :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
speaking of avatars..since when are you into star wars, dj ?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
speaking of avatars..since when are you into star wars, dj ?
Not that much... but I like my avatar. Thats the way it should be. LOL :smilelol: Just kidding. I'm waiting for him to give her the pimp hand.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
:confused: :coolsun:

Just a couple I whipped up in a minute...can do alot more indepth/better, but just wanted to see if we are on the right track or not...or do you want something more to do with TWF ??

hey, why didnt the second one show up as a preview in my post...oh well..you can still view the 2nd one clicking on the attachment link too.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Has to be TWF related. :thumbs:

oohh, sure, now you tell me, after all the blood sweat and tears it took to make those.. :smilelol: :smilelol:

What do we get if you choose one of the avatars we make for you? a free lifetime subscription to TWF, right :thumbs:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
What do we get if you choose one of the avatars we make for you? a free lifetime subscription to TWF, right :thumbs:
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I may use that one Need4Speed750 of the GSXR. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I may use that one Need4Speed750 of the GSXR. :D
It'll cost ya :D ..tell you what, you give me your bike, and I'll let you use that avatar. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts