Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I got this pic in my email, and thought of you!! LMFAO!!!!!! :redevil: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
Hey I got this pic in my email, and thought of you!! LMFAO!!!!!! :redevil: :lol:

I actually have that one on my comp too...a guy at work found it for me once..LOL..its great!!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMFAO!! THAT does not surpise me that you have that pic! :rolleyes: But I got that in my email tonight and almost pissed myself from laughing!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
LMFAO!! THAT does not surpise me that you have that pic! :rolleyes: But I got that in my email tonight and almost pissed myself from laughing!!

LOL..yeah its cool..I love that pic..had it as my wallpaper for awhile before.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Need4Speed750 said:
LOL..yeah its cool..I love that pic..had it as my wallpaper for awhile before.. :lol:
LMAO that doesn't surpise me either!!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
We all know Matt has all those pics in his sheiter and look at them all the time. :lol: He probley spends more time in there then anywhere. LOL

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:

Saw this the other day and thought this was a cute smiley!
heck yeah, i might put that in my signature..thanks carrie!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
We all know Matt has all those pics in his sheiter and look at them all the time. :lol: He probley spends more time in there then anywhere. LOL

Please, we all know where Matt spends all his time....in front of the [email protected] computer! :puke: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
Please, we all know where Matt spends all his time....in front of the [email protected] computer! :puke: :lol:

hey, KISS is on my computer too!! bikes, KISS, steelers, what more can I ask for..LOL

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well what about what the wifey wants on the computer! Maybe she wants a BIG A$$ wallpaper of the BARBER TWINS!!!! OR a naked guy! :lol:

Like she wants to look at KISS and the Steelers all the time!! lol :hug:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
Well what about what the wifey wants on the computer! Maybe she wants a BIG A$$ wallpaper of the BARBER TWINS!!!! OR a naked guy! :lol:

Like she wants to look at KISS and the Steelers all the time!! lol :hug:

hey, she was just posting last nite :lol: i dont mind sharing, ask gas man!!! :rofl::lol:

she can have tiki barber on her desktop, she's got her own xp session. hey, thats a good surprise for me, i think i'll do that, thanks charlie! :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Need4Speed750 said:
hey, she was just posting last nite :lol: i dont mind sharing, ask gas man!!! :rofl::lol:

she can have tiki barber on her desktop, she's got her own xp session. hey, thats a good surprise for me, i think i'll do that, thanks charlie! :D
LOL...Hey no problem! I'll be here all week!! :lol: Yeah but see it's not a surprise anymore because everyone saw it...LOL

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
LOL...Hey no problem! I'll be here all week!! :lol: Yeah but see it's not a surprise anymore because everyone saw it...LOL

it'll be a surprise to her.. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts