Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I know this thread is like a year old, but im a newb and been on for a week.

:here:
Adam
'01 zx6r

Scottsdale AZ

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
snadamo said:
I know this thread is like a year old, but im a newb and been on for a week.

:here:
Adam
'01 zx6r

Scottsdale AZ

g;fh;g.'hghpkkkkkjjjjjgggggdddddsssssbbbbbxxxxx'////////ppppppppoo8
'b;h';gh;
y;j
;
h;
nm hb
nm
h

·
Registered
109 Posts
Born in AZ. Going out there in August to see my Dad in Benson. Shoudl I bring the bike? Anyone in Tucson wanna ride?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
AirForceTeacher said:
Born in AZ. Going out there in August to see my Dad in Benson. Shoudl I bring the bike? Anyone in Tucson wanna ride?

my Grandparents live in Green Valley...the dont ride though :skep:

I would love to. Hopefully Ill be ready to go with my MSF stuff before August (before the 20th, you know school and all). Give it another month, and maybe we could seriously consider this if your still interested. But as of now, definitely not ready. Doubt I'd be ready to ride long distance to Tucson by then...But who knows...

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
does it count if we want to live in AZ? gotta love bisbee

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
as soon as i graduate, ill see you out their in the desert and roadrunners, i cant wait to take a ride out to bisbee, u been out there? that and chircuha(sp)?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
drewpy said:
as soon as i graduate, ill see you out their in the desert and roadrunners, i cant wait to take a ride out to bisbee, u been out there? that and chircuha(sp)?
I will be waiting for ya!!! I went through bisbee, but thats when I was in my "Im 14 and dont care about anything" stage so I couldnt give you an honest answer.

BTW AZIROC, is that you in that 'Busa pic?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts