Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I hope not. He didn't like it the last time he was there. I think he wanted to take on the whole Ravens side by himself. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Trust me I wish I was going. I wanna be there when we extract some revenge on the RATBIRDS!!! I tried to look for tickets online, but they want an exhorbitant amount of money, and w/ christmas I just couldnt swing it. :rant: . If I could get ahold of some though, no doubt I'd be there!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have tickets yet. I should be able to get some, but if not, I'll just go down to the stadium for the tailgating and then go watch the game somewhere....party starts at 8AM sharp.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Trust me I wish I was going. I wanna be there when we extract some revenge on the RATBIRDS!!! I tried to look for tickets online, but they want an exhorbitant amount of money, and w/ christmas I just couldnt swing it. :rant: . If I could get ahold of some though, no doubt I'd be there!!!
Paint yourself up in black and yellow body paint and wear only a yellow speedo...Show up at the gate and I bet they'll let you in!! You'd make the TV broadcast anyway

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
bumblebee said:
Paint yourself up in black and yellow body paint and wear only a yellow speedo...Show up at the gate and I bet they'll let you in!! You'd make the TV broadcast anyway

I always paint my face, get dressed up my gear, have my terrible towel, tailgate, scream my brains out,and take no ***** from any ratbird fan! As far as the yellow speedo's well, we'll have to see about that......... its kinda cold! :lol:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I always paint my face, get dressed up my gear, have my terrible towel, tailgate, scream my brains out,and take no ***** from any ratbird fan! As far as the yellow speedo's well, we'll have to see about that......... its kinda cold! :lol:

How bad do you want to get in????????????????

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I think I might get arrested though, and there's no TV in the holding cell !!! That would suck !!! :wink:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have no love loss for anybody either..being a Panthers fan, Im happy with how we are coming back. :luck:

I get all torque'd up for the games too, rival fans beware, it aint gonna be pretty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts