Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my Professor has a forum where many topics are discussed, I asked him if i could have a motorcycle forum and he allowed me to moderate it. Please just do my a favor and register and post it will take you at most like 30 seconds to register. Please just post a couple things every now and then, it will help me out so much. Thanks

http://introphase.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=19

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Hey I have tried 4 times already with different email address. It keeps telling me that the email address is not allowed. What gives????

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
dubbs said:
Thats wierd ill try to have my Professor fix it.

so what are you getting graded on with this forum.. that you have created it, or is it by participation as well ?

how long will you keep it running? ...it can take quite awhile to build up a clientel for forums.

:)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I get extra credit points for the amount of activity i get in there. It will only be running for a month or 2, so if u just pop in and post a couple times.. thats all thats basically needed.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
dubbs said:
I get extra credit points for the amount of activity i get in there. It will only be running for a month or 2, so if u just pop in and post a couple times.. thats all thats basically needed.

once you get the registration problem fixed, i'll sign up for you. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts