Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Everytime I see XRD I think of HRD for some reason... Huron River Drive.. decently twisty road around here....

Maybe cuz an X is really just an anorexic H ?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
We cant call you shortie? :bash: I like XRD then.

XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD XRD :spam:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Willis said:
Thx, I need to get some better pics posted but I'm too lazy to bust out the digital camera.

Sorry I had to. LOL

·
Registered
351 Posts
My Apologies...

Ok Ms Diva... It shall be Roz from now on ! didn't mean to be impersonal, just trying to save some typing ! :dthumb:

:pat:
Steve.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WildMonkey said:
Ok Ms Diva... It shall be Roz from now on ! didn't mean to be impersonal, just trying to save some typing ! :dthumb:

Steve.
LOL I just think that since we are all bonding you guys can call me roz..

If you see me at deals gap and call out "HEY XRD" I am going to LMAO

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
If we are getting down and personal...you can call me "Daddy" :clap:
You will know if you see WOS at the Dragon, just look for WOS decals on the windscreens or bikes.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ace said:
If we are getting down and personal...you can call me "Daddy" :clap:
You will know if you see WOS at the Dragon, just look for WOS decals on the windscreens or bikes.
I'm going to look out for those bikes and take pictures if I see you guys :)

OK DADDY!!! ... Everyone just look for my pink jacket on a yellow CBR 600RR with zipties holding the back seat together :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
351 Posts
When are you going up Roz ?

I am planning on heading up either Wed. afternoon or Thur. morning.. Maybe we could hook up and ride together ?

Steve.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Gotcha on speed dial...

Hey Roz, just keep in mind, celly's don't work too good up in the mountains in that area ! Let's just say, signal strength is "Sketchy" at best !

Steve.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WildMonkey said:
Hey Roz, just keep in mind, celly's don't work too good up in the mountains in that area ! Let's just say, signal strength is "Sketchy" at best !

Steve.
oh damn I forgot about that!!

That sucks well I will have my laptop so I can get online and post :D

See ya up there!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
If your in Robinnsville you will have a fine cell signal. At the Gap itself, you will have nothing at best.
Also keep in mind that Robinnsville is a Dry County, No booze! So ya got to bring it with ya if oyur gonna do some drinking at nights.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
:cursin: at NIGHTS, I said at NIGHTS!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts