Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
and parts in rocky IV when he was training in moscow out in that lodge, doing situps over the banister and pulling that sled full of wood!! :eek: :eek:



yeah right, gimme a few more raw eggs to eat b/4 i attempt that one..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
and parts in rocky IV when he was training in moscow out in that lodge, doing situps over the banister and pulling that sled full of wood!! :eek: :eek:



yeah right, gimme a few more raw eggs to eat b/4 i attempt that one..
:puke: Ugh!!! I think I'll just stick to fruitcups and my treadmill thanks!! LOL

It was funny, because you saw Dolph Lundgrin in every other B-Blick movie after that...LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
and parts in rocky IV when he was training in moscow out in that lodge, doing situps over the banister and pulling that sled full of wood!! :eek: :eek:

yeah right, gimme a few more raw eggs to eat b/4 i attempt that one..
And a few less cigs! :lol: My God, I can't tell you how many times he made me sit through that movie! :bash:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
And a few less cigs! :lol: My God, I can't tell you how many times he made me sit through that movie! :bash:
Hey now, quit that smokin girl.... you know I don't like it... :D I just don't mind it as much after...you know....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Hey now, quit that smokin girl.... you know I don't like it... :D I just don't mind it as much after...you know....

yeah, there's nothing like a good smoke after....uumm, well u know.. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Pigface1 said:
True. . I wonder why that is. "I can't breathe and I'm sticking to the sheets. Hey, lets go have a cigarette." :lol:
:lol: :lol: one of those timeless questions nobody can really answer..
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top