Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I've got a 2003 'Busa and love to ride the twisties. Anyone else have Hayabusa?

·
Registered
11 Posts
busa babe!! damn girl! not too many women on a busa. how do you like it? are you racing it or just cruisin the streets?

·
Registered
21 Posts
BusaBabe is hardcore. I met her last year at bike week. How ya doin girl? Thanks for pointing out this site.

I opted for the smaller GSX-R600 - it works well for me since I'm short and small.

·
Registered
131 Posts
GixxerChick said:
BusaBabe is hardcore. I met her last year at bike week. How ya doin girl? Thanks for pointing out this site.

I opted for the smaller GSX-R600 - it works well for me since I'm short and small.
I'm 6' and 200lbs, the GSXR600 is very fast for us guys ( I had an 02? with the Telefonica graphics) let alone a short small girl. God bless the two girls that were at the track days I attended, they were both slower than me. :shutme

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Douge said:
I'm 6' and 200lbs, the GSXR600 is very fast for us guys ( I had an 02? with the Telefonica graphics) let alone a short small girl. God bless the two girls that were at the track days I attended, they were both slower than me. :shutme

I'm sure I could pass ya in the straights if I raced. :D

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cyndi said:
Hey! A Busa... Better than my lil kat. If I had the extra $$$ I wiould have bought on instead. :hi:

Nothing wrong with a Katana! I like the looks of them alot.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
dottle said:
Hey Busababe,

Got a 99 Busa- a little custom paint job, chromed rims, Yoshi 4 into 1 pipe- heli-bars…

I'd love to see some pics of those wheels. Can you post a few in the gallery?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
BusaBabe said:
I'm sure I could pass ya in the straights if I raced. :D
Im sure you could pass just about everybody on the straights.. ;)

and oh yeah..the Kats are nice bikes..picking up a 750 on Friday..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts