Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Highlight of my day… My call sign is 3 papa sierra.

I call in Executive tower 3 papa sierra 9 miles east inbound with information bravo, tower calls back and said 3 papa sierra you are clear straight in runway 30. All of a sudden he said 3 papa sierra make a right 360 there is a lear behind you, you are now clear number 2 follow lear in caution wake turbulence. Well I look over my left wing pull out my camera and look what I see:

More pics here:
http://65.34.31.190/neil/11-4/

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope lear 35

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
katanapilot said:
nope lear 35
:confused: What is the significance of a lear 35? Sorry, I'm not a pilot so it's just a plane to me.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Either way, no matter what kinda jet it was, to find out you've got a leer hot on your tail would make me take notice too? :eek:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yeah that would definately make me think twice when, "oh by the way, theres a jet on your tail, you might wanna move" :eek:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
The point is he was cleared, then OOPS the tower realized he wasn't so clear.
YEah....that sounds like a MAJOR oopsie!!! Hey you're clear....OOPS...Just kidding. Nothing like having another craft up your six!!! :eek:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
John said:
Just hit the brakes and he will fly right by. :screwy:
ooo oooo top gun!! woohoo!! lets see what you got now jester!! ok mav, lets turn n burn..

sorry got carried away there for a sec... back to your regulary scheduled thread..

·
Registered
174 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
ooo oooo top gun!! woohoo!! lets see what you got now jester!! ok mav, lets turn n burn..

sorry got carried away there for a sec... back to your regulary scheduled thread..
"you screw up just this much and I will have you flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog sh!t out of hong kong" heheheeh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts