Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Shanman and another friend of his started it almost a year ago. He will have to go into more depth to tell you about it. :dthumb:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Actually, there isn't a whole more to it than that. We decided that the sportbike community could use another discussion forum. We never aimed to be the biggest out there, but we do aim to be the best.

We don't allow a lot of lewd and crude behavior, language and/or photos that some other sites allow. The end-result is a family and WORK friendly site you can visit anywhere without worrying. I think we've proven this to be a successful formula over the last (almost) year.

Our regulars set the tone, and the mods/admin just step when it starts to become unfriendly or any of the above mentioned items.

We were very fortunate to be able to partner with 2WheelTuner Magazine fairly quickly in our existence. We continue to grow since day one. While you may not see things happen around here on a day-to-day basis, you can be assured there are always things we're working on. The front page, as an example. It happened one day, but we worked on it for a long time to get it right.

You can expect more reviews in the future, and as time goes one we'll add more and more vendors to our "stable". Our current vendors have proven a valuable technical resource, among other things (Speedwerkes).

Thanks for being a part and spread the word about TWF!! :twfrox:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks. this might sound odd to most on this forum but i hadnt heard of two wheel tuner magazine. i only heard of this forum on cycle worlds forum. i kept seeing it at the bottom of bakedpickles posts and decided to check it out. i gotta say i like it better over here and rarely go back.

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Don't be surprised you haven't heard of 2WT magazine.. Its relatively new, and can be quite hard to find at times, even here in MI where it is (WAS) printed.. But its popping up more places now, keep your eyes peeled and im sure youll find it sooner or later :)

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
drewpy said:
:withstupi maybe we could have a ride every year on that date.... :2cents:
yeah but the forum is all over america...and more i think......but that a good idea :dthumb:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
it doesnt have to be one ride, just if you live near someone thats in it, just go out and have a good time, take some new ppl, get them involved... :2cents:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts