Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone familiar with them? Are they high quality or is it something to be avoided? I couldn't help but notice their low price.

Thanks,
Danger H

:twfrox:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
dude HJC is like nike or rebok or phiseque (did i just say that-thank god i cant spell lol)

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
HJC is a respectable lid. That's it. :2cents:
Why is it given with a bike on most deals. :scratch:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
treseme treseme voo la la :skep: :scratch: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :flush: :puke:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
lol that comercial just went on the TV and i though of this thread....had to do it :sorry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
HJC, like Scorpion, are pretty good helmets for the price they offer them at. Both meets the Snell and Dot standard. But the bottom line is that a cheap but good helmet won't do you any good if your head don't fit in it and it starts pushing down on your head or gives you headache after 15 minutes. You just have to find a helmet that fits your regardless of the cost.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Samurai_Jack said:
HJC, like Scorpion, are pretty good helmets for the price they offer them at. Both meets the Snell and Dot standard. But the bottom line is that a cheap but good helmet won't do you any good if your head don't fit in it and it starts pushing down on your head or gives you headache after 15 minutes. You just have to find a helmet that fits your regardless of the cost.

:iagree: :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
HJC is for those like me who bought a bike with under $100 to there name. lol im seriouse but i knew i was getting a better job and in a year or two i will get a $500 helmet but for now the HJC is what i use.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I currently wear an HJC CL-14, it is noisy, not the best in ventilation but I am satisfied with it. I found HJC to be in the mid range with regard to price as it was within my budget at the time of purchase. I have tried on the more expensive brands (Shoei/Arai) and they fit a little more snug and are lighter than HJC. I will be upgrading to a more expensive helmet to improve those features previously mentioned.

·
Banned
474 Posts
The HJC is a good helmet. I didnt like it because you could hear alot of noise through it and it didnt have good ventilation. I bought an HJC for $150 after my first accident I deemed that helmet bad luck and got a Shoei. When I think back I should have went straight for the Shoei even though it cost me like $500 for the Shoei but the helmet is very comfortable and less noise.

But my friend crash twice in bad wrecks in the mountains with an HJC on and it held up real well.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i also only use hjc for my Dirt riding helmets cause they gwet beat up way way too much to pay over 200 for a helmet

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
XtremeRacingDiva said:
their DVD's are cheap too :lol: :whore: :whore: :whore: :whore: :jacked:
Well I guess I'll try to get my :whore: on too, :rofl: I prefer the Kmart in my area, the Walmart is just to ghetto fab. :2cents: :twfrox:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Maybe you can get a Martha Helmet!! :screwy: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts