Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see many friends here. Sanny is here and jetski and pigman11 too!

I don't have a bike friends but i have a donkey.

:seeya:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
How does that donkey perform for ya ? whats it's 1/4 mile time. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Donkey is mainly used to plowing fields amigo, but i race it sometimes...no mods just carbon fiber saddle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Sweet!! :thumbs: Welcome to TWF !!! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
519 Posts
La Parka said:
Donkey is mainly used to plowing fields amigo, but i race it sometimes...no mods just carbon fiber saddle.
Buenisimo! If you put stickers on the rear, you might even get a little extra juice outta her :yesnod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
La Parka said:
I see many friends here. Sanny is here and jetski and pigman11 too!

I don't have a bike friends but i have a donkey.

:seeya:
Long time no see :seeya:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
kanwisch said:
Buenisimo! If you put stickers on the rear, you might even get a little extra juice outta her :yesnod:
lol

"Stick her in the rear to get a little extra juice outta her"! That's a good one dude.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top