Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone have planned? We will be riding, barbecuing and riding more. :here: :here: :here:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Supposed to be going up to Bartlet lake with the girls, but I think I am going to pass

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Well, I'm just chilling around the house. I have to pack my Uhaul truck on Monday so I can leave tuesday to go back down to Texas. Other than that, I'll probably just go for a ride on the bike, maybe cook me something for dinner and that's it. It's a lonely weekend for lil' ol' Grafixx...

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
sunday riding till maybe 3, then going home and imediately drinking and drinking all nite and waking up monday and drinking and bbq

·
Registered
667 Posts
1. I'll be celebrating my b-day tonight with some heavy drinking.
2. I'll be celebrating at a cabaret tomorrow night with the wifey and friends.
3. Having peeps over and firing up the grill on Sunday.
4. Ride on monday.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
zx636r said:
sunday riding till maybe 3, then going home and imediately drinking and drinking all nite and waking up monday and drinking and bbq

Drinking and BBQ...Mmm...That sounds good, can I come over? I'll even cook the BBQ, I'm good at that. I make great Brats on the BBQ.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
EIDROEDYR said:
1. I'll be celebrating my b-day tonight with some heavy drinking.
2. I'll be celebrating at a cabaret tomorrow night with the wifey and friends.
3. Having peeps over and firing up the grill on Sunday.
4. Ride on monday.

Happy Birthday man...Ha, I'm the first on TWF!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
EIDROEDYR said:
Thanks, Graff!

Hopefully, with the all the drinking I'll be doing in the next two days, I'll have something left for riding on Monday.
I know a like 8 guys that drank a lot the night before they went to the AMA races at Pikes Peak Internation Raceway. They downed bottle of Advil between them and I think it was a 200pill bottle. They then proceeded to drink at the races, in the sun then drive home. But I saw them pulled over by the state troopers on the highway.! :lol:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Jambalaya festival on saturday. Sunday i may do a MDA ride from New Orleans to BAton Rouge.... probably all HD's but some of the local sportbike guys want to make a positive PR showing.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Dehrs a GAP in my plans! :whistle: ...that's all I'm going to say!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts