Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen these holograms you can put on your Visor?? anybody have one on there Lid? How are they?

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Would you be able to even see through it? Most holograms I've seen are silver backed and you can't see through the back side of it. Even if you can see through it, I wouldn't want it if it isn't going to do anything about bright sunlight.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I've seen one once before but thought it looked a little :gary:

Just get a reflective or smoked visor and call it good!

:2cents:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I had some goggles with eye holo's
Pretty cool looking but, you can see it from the inside. :skep:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Alot of quality print shops are doing that type of print. E.G., buses,cars,store windows. If you want your helmet painted with a certain scheme and the visor to go with it? I suggest, getting the helmet done and then doing some searching in your local printing presses. With the helmet in hand and all the comp shiznit they have now adays. It would look sweet. This isn't my helmet but it's been on my comp for awhile. It's bad arse.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:puke: on the whole idea!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i like it if there was a blue one were you find those??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hologram Visor

I was recently given a helmet with one of these hologram visors, its of a pair of very realistic devilish eyes which depending on the light either look green or red.. They look brilliant, from the inside its just like having a lightly smoked visor... I am trying to find out where to purchase another one for my arai quantum, any information on suppliers would be very welcome...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts