Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
There was a article i like Motorcyclist magazine a bit back, mightta been the same race.. i htink the one in the magazine was in Ireland....road coarse like that.... They are hands down fast, almost no limits to the bikes and lots of wrecks and injuries.. but was aobut the most grassroots and rough moto racing ever....

And those bikes are nuts, every bumnp theyd pull up a wheelie....just going less then a wheelie all the time at 120+...Definalty making some RWHP im sure. I wouldnt mind test riding one of those bikes.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Love the vid!
Love the song! :dthumb:
All the dangers of the street (- cagers) at track speed! :crazy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
Yeah, Isle of Man TT is nuts! I think someone dies every year or something.
Gee I wonder why?

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Its not always a racer that dies.
Sometimes the fans/spectators get hit. :crazy:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sweet vid I'v seen the races a faw times 600's , 1000's, sidecars . The "track" is laid out over 37 miles of public roads . They are fearlesswith all the trees , walls, curbs everywhere .. It is always awsome to watch .

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
thats just fast. and man all i could thing about was the curb, man u hit curb at 100+ n thats just gonna hurt. but i guess with all the other shiot like street signs n trees n buildings a curb would be the last thing to worry about.
I wonder if they know that if they fcuk up the slighest but they r dead, or mangled for life, just imagine waht a street sign would do at like 150.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Love the vid!
Love the song
! :dthumb:
All the dangers of the street (- cagers) at track speed! :crazy:
the race is badass and the song is too .... i love disterbed's songs/cds

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Its not always a racer that dies.
Sometimes the fans/spectators get hit. :crazy:
I knew that! DUH! :D And Bull/636.... :yikes:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I find truely amazing how they can come over one of those hill...the entire bike is off the ground, it hits the ground and the suspension isn't even loaded yet, but they are leaning it for the corner that is 10ft in front of them... all at break neck speeds!!! JUST AMAZING!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts