Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's go Kurt Busch and the Roush team. Straight out of Livonia, MI - my place of birth. Let's knock off those **** hendricks boys once and for all. Just one question for ya - you like NASCAR? Hell yeah. This is going to be a good one - NBC @ 1pm EST.

I know Twisty will be watching.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
matt kenseth was da man I was going for, until it came down to johnson, junior, gordon & busch....but well, hey, roush racing rocks, and it would be good to have a new champion instead of a repeater like gordon.

but my steelers are on today at 1pm, so maybe i'll flip back n forth to catch it.

so what time is twisty coming over to your house today mudpuppy?! :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Last race for the season. It is already on that channel ready for it today. :dthumb:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Who cares. Junior is out and so am I. I don't give a rats a$$ who wins now. WAIT, yes I do. NO GORDON. NO GORDON. NO GORDON. Unfortunately, I hate to break it to you Mud, but you heard it hear first, Johnson is will win this thing. Not what I want but definitely what I think will happen.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Last race for the season. It is already on that channel ready for it today. :dthumb:

well of course, you're working with Buff Rider today...what else would have on.. ;)

·
Registered
941 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Let's go Kurt Busch and the Roush team. Straight out of Livonia, MI - my place of birth. Let's knock off those **** hendricks boys once and for all. Just one question for ya - you like NASCAR? Hell yeah. This is going to be a good one - NBC @ 1pm EST.

I know Twisty will be watching.
Twisty will be watching for sure!!!

Hey Mud, you still looking for a running mate for 2008??? OK, not trying to jack this thread, just something to think about!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Don't hold it in Twisty. Tell us what you really think of it. :D

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! # 97 in the HIZ-OUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roush victory doubled up - Greg Biffle in the subway mobile and Kurt Busch to the rightful championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now what were you saying about that gay foucker Jimmie there Chez? lol..

Did I say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great day in motorsports!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes I am still looking for a running mate - why you want to volunteer?

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
double2000r6 said:
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! # 97 in the HIZ-OUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roush victory doubled up - Greg Biffle in the subway mobile and Kurt Busch to the rightful championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now what were you saying about that gay foucker Jimmie there Chez? lol..

Did I say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great day in motorsports!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes I am still looking for a running mate - why you want to volunteer?
After he won he went home and got laid by his horse.... :dthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts