Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
for a naked ride, its definately sweet ! but did the hornet have a digital speedo before?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I don't think it did before. Does look nice for a naked bike and I am not one for naked bikes.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah it aint bad...but what's all this naked stuff you guys are talking about...I don't see no naked pics of CJD in THIS thread! :D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Exhaust is sorta different.. gotta give it that bout as diff as the Z1000's.
But the tail and tank lines just are not unique.. KAwi made a original idda thought Honda would want to go unique instead of trying to get honda ppl to buy there version of the naked bike that looks like others, Naked bikes were made to look different then other bikes... Suzuki and KAwasaki both made em look much different then each others as did all the other nakeds this year... i just think honda didnt set itself apart with this bike... id like ot see a new naked liter from em by way of a updated SuperHawk, i love the superhawk styling much better

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I am be the simpleton here, but I am really not caring for this trend of high exhaust. I prefer to have those hot pipes under my feet and out the back. I am still sporting a couple of burn scars from mishaps, it scares me to think about sliding with those pipes coming up my legs and under my butt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts