Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, Chev heard about this bike wash going on at a local dealer and they were going to have some of the local Hooters girls doing the washing.... so we got thinking... what could be better...

First off, a few of us have some dirty bikes. I know mine was trashed due to riding in the rain. I know there was a RC51 (to remain nameless :D ) that hadn't been washed all year!

Second, cute & young girls washing bikes in bikini tops! :yum: Oh, and little skirts!! :drool:

Third, those same cute girls putting tanning lotion on each other!! <insert hard-on smilie)

Fourth, they were spraying each other with water. :dthumb:

So we decided to contribute to the "cause". And here's what we got!

And the staged poses...

Chicks dig sweet side cars!!

And you can find them in larger sizes in the "Babes on bikes" section of the TWF gallery

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
which one is your wife? jking looks like a good time for a good cause :cheers:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow, There is a god. :yum: :jd: :rofl: :rofl: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
once again i look at this thread and just wishin they have one of these at mechanicsburg or york hooters cause i def wanna do this.

·
Registered
396 Posts
:cheers: Now this is what sharing riding pics are all about :drool:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
zx636r said:
i would be all over pic number 5
You know that is right! The one bent over in the pink top and pig tails was my favorite!! :drool:

Pippi, I know... I'll get it from you sometime soon.

Jdog, glad you likey! I know I sure did!! And those are only the highlights... there might even be some more "perve pics" that I didn't share! :D

But you guys must remember it's about the cause not the girls!!! Crap...who'm I kidding!! :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Like I say Gas, "I am my favorite charity." :cheers:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Awesome Gas Man, but honestly....how'd the bike turn out after the women washed them? Were they water spotted? DiD they dry em off with their bOObs? :lol: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They didn't do a bad job! Really! They used all 7th gear stuff supplied by the dealer that had the wash.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Gas Man said:
Second, cute & young girls washing bikes in bikini tops! :yum: Oh, and little skirts!! :drool:

Not bad. I think we need to send some of our girls up there for you guys. :wink: I'm sure some of the local guys would agree. Esp. since GM is so fond of plastic parts.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
BabyNinja said:
Not bad. I think we need to send some of our girls up there for you guys. :wink: I'm sure some of the local guys would agree. Esp. since GM is so fond of plastic parts.
B.N. If you know any local girls like that around here in PA send them my way, and ZX636r direct them to this page here
we would GREATLY appreciate it. :dthumb:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think more of 'em show up during the typical college school year. I could send 'em ur way, if I personally knew them, but... u making the initiative goes farther with most women as long as u stay away from the corny p/u lines, etc. Could always take a ride around the college late Spring/early Summer when it's nice & warm out. Scope the territory. My friend saw some int. eye candy sun worshipping one aft'n that way.

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
safety first, never hurts to get'em checked out

1 - 20 of 39 Posts