Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Fake picture of body parts. Police donot gather up body parts and place them on side of road all together.
Seen after math of bike hitting car at 100 MPH head on. Police circled all body parts in chalk in roadway. Then had coroner pick body parts up one at a time.

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Bah, can't tell that dude that said "Thats why I drive a safe car with a roll cage"how much of a dumbass he is w/o registering. Maybe if I yell.

"HEY DUDE, YOU ARE A DUMBASS!"

think he heard me?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, that's got to be fact a$$ hell!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
twisty said:
who in their right mind would go around and pile up bike parts next to their buddies body parts.

Just so people on the net can pass this stuff around and have it make the fugly.com or rotten.com top 10 list.

·
Registered
619 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
From other threads I've read on here, Im sure twisty and gas man will have fun with that post, katanapilot! :lol:

But as far as the pics go, people definately have some twisted sense's of humor these days, to come up with that! :screwy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Nah, that's a old pic...

·
Registered
71 Posts
years ago I saw a guy dragged 800 feet it wasn't fake or much better :nonod:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
4krysia said:
warning: the following is very graphic. i found it on another motor-vehicle website (not worldofgore).

http://www.worldofgore.com/Vidz/Crash1.wmv

fellow riders, please be careful out there...
:yikes: [sarcasm]I'm not sure, but I'd be willing to bet that guy is dead. [/sarcasm]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Better than looking at a hospital room ceiling and dying slowly. :puke:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.